GSS Office Hours (Spring 2014):
Monday: 12 PM -- 2 PM
Tuesday: 12 PM -- 3 PM
Thursday: 10 AM -- 1 PM
Friday: 11 AM -- 1 PM
- Standard Committee Report Form
- Tier II Graduate Organization Budget Allocations
- FY12-13 GSS Budget Summary
- GSS Meeting Documents
- GSS Organization Documents
- The Graduate Student Bulletin
- Starting a New Organization
Find out how you can get involved with GSS!
Want to contact other Graduate Students? For information on the Graduate Student Email List, click here!
There are just 19 tickets still available for the GSS Casino Trip on 1/31! Come on down to the GSS Office to purchase yours!
Six at-large senator seats are up for election this Spring for the 2014-2015 academic year. If you wish to be considered as a candidate, please complete the Declaration of Intent form and submit it by February 7th, 2014. Final candidate applications are due February 21st, 2014, at noon. Please address all questions regarding Spring GSS elections to Ian Gutierrez, Parliamentarian, at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Want to see how UConn Grad Fee bill compares to other peer Universities? Please click on the links provided above.
- Senate seats now open! Come join GSS at our first meeting of the year on September 4th, 2013 at 7pm in 200 Whetten.
- Hi fellow grads, We have posted all information about the upcoming Health Care change available to us on our Bulletin page. Please visit our bulletin page (http://www.gss.uconn.edu/GradLife.html)for more information, links to the University Human Resources page for GAs as well as some... Continued »
Student Union, Room 213
2110 Hillside Rd, U-3061
Storrs, CT 06269-3008
Phone: (860) 486-3907*
*We are constantly checking the above email, so for fast service, please email us.
Senate Meetings for Spring 2014
Location: Whetten 200
Time: 7:00pm – 9:00pm