GSS Office Hours (Spring 2014):
Monday: 12 PM -- 2 PM
Tuesday: 12 PM -- 3 PM
Thursday: 10 AM -- 1 PM
Friday: 11 AM -- 1 PM
- Standard Committee Report Form
- Tier II Graduate Organization Budget Allocations
- FY12-13 GSS Budget Summary
- GSS Meeting Documents
- GSS Organization Documents
- The Graduate Student Bulletin
- Starting a New Organization
Find out how you can get involved with GSS!
Want to contact other Graduate Students? For information on the Graduate Student Email List, click here!
- Want to see how UConn Grad Fee bill compares to other peer Universities? Please click on the links provided above.
- Senate seats now open! Come join GSS at our first meeting of the year on September 4th, 2013 at 7pm in 200 Whetten.
- Hi fellow grads, We have posted all information about the upcoming Health Care change available to us on our Bulletin page. Please visit our bulletin page (http://www.gss.uconn.edu/GradLife.html)for more information, links to the University Human Resources page for GAs as well as some... Continued »
Student Union, Room 213
2110 Hillside Rd, U-3061
Storrs, CT 06269-3008
Phone: (860) 486-3907*
*We are constantly checking the above email, so for fast service, please email us.
Senate Meetings for Spring 2014
Location: Whetten 200
Time: 7:00pm – 9:00pm